5:00pm – 6:00pm
January 4, 2021
- This workshop will happen via Zoom.
This MELT workshop is offered virtually via Zoom:
In this workshop, we are going to use our familiar home space as a launch pad, a portal, a time- and space-travelling device, and as a trance-inducing campfire. Over our week together, we will use improvised movement, dream journeys, sounding, writing, and drawing as our transportation devices: firmly grounded in the sensory immediacy of our beds, sofas, floors and windows, and yet pointing ourselves into speculative realms, finding fire deep inside our bodymindspirits.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session. If you plan to leave early, inform the faculty member at the top of class using the "Chat" function in your Zoom window.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with the MR administrator, or email “[email protected].org" and someone will assist you as soon as possible.