10:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays, January 2, 2016
$12 / $14
Classes are $14 each. Discount available with class card purchase.
537 Broadway 4th Fl New York, NY 10012
- REBECCA DAVIS TEACHES FELDENKRAIS MARCH 22 & 24.
- JOANNA KOTZE TEACHES MARCH 29 & 31.
- ANTONIO RAMOS TEACHES ANTONIO-KRAIS JUNE 28.
- WALLY CARDONA TEACHES JUNE 30.
- WALLY CARDONA TEACHES AUGUST 9 & 11
The work in class engages us in a process that facilitates changes in the way we see, use, and relate to our bodies moving in space. We work with the deep connections closest to the bones, particularly in the pelvis, which frees the upper body to move with ease and expression. Working on the level of the bone, we find better functionality, creativity, and well-being.