4:00pm – 5:30pm
Saturdays, November 13, 2021
- This is designed specifically for the educational needs of blind and visually impaired people.
- Take the entire series of 5 classes or attend to individual sessions.
- This class is *FREE*.
Dark Room Ballet presents:
No Diagram Anatomy for Dancers in the Dark Room.
no class November 27, 2021
Students can take the complete series of 5 classes or attend individual sessions as it fits their schedule.
To register email: [email protected]
- Planes and Chains: how the body relates to space, surfaces, directions, and itself (November 13)
- Biomechanics 101: How every single joint in the body operates (November 20)
- The Spine and its Supports: when people talk about the core, this is what they mean (Rescheduled to December 11)
- Motor Neuron Function and Human Variation: Learning How to Play Your Own Instrument
- Motor Neuron Function and Human Variation: Learning How to Play Your Own Instrument (December 18)
Please note: The Complete Lower Body workshops will be taught in 2022.
Dates to be announced soon.
Image Description: This is a black vinyl tote bag. On the front of the bag, there is an orange square that frames the words in all caps: AIR BETWEEN MY VERTEBRAE. Right underneath the words, there is an image of part of a curving spine. The square, words, and spine detail are made of an orange, flock vinyl material that has a soft velvet, fuzzy feel.
Support Online Programming: >>DONATE HERE<<
Dark Room Ballet
Krishna is the director and teacher of Dark Room Ballet, a pre-professional dance curriculum designed for the educational needs of blind and visually impaired people, the only course of its kind in the English-speaking world. Krishna holds a Mas...READ MORE