10:00am – 12:00pm
Thursdays, February 18, 2021
- This is a FREE class!
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
- New to Zoom? We suggest reviewing our Zoom class etiquette guidelines before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online Zoom classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link to join the session.
small space morning class
In a gentle yet systematic way, we will try to find ease, strength and clarity in our alignment and movement mechanics. We join each other in our individual spots, listen to ourselves, focus, and over time, arrive at dancing together.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to let your instructor know ("Chat" > "Chat with Host"). It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video in which someone is inattentive or not participating.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!
Payment and Support:
Most of Movement Research online programming is FREE! We welcome donations of any size on our Support page here >>