10:00am – 11:30am
January 4, 2021
- This MELT workshop is being offered virtually through Zoom.
- Registration is OPEN!
- Drop-ins are not available for this workshop.
Movement Research offers this MELT workshop virtually over Zoom.
We are all born dancers. Over our lifetime we tend to loose the natural ease. Muscles tense unnecessarily and the alignment goes askew. In releasing we are letting go of stress and habitual holding patterns. Specific designed imagery will let us find power and energy. Spontaneous and creative impulses will create improvisational dances. In class we will be guided into deep states, we will learn about the natural energy flow along the body which will get reinforced by tactical partner work. The ability to see inside our bodies will give us a deep source for improvisational dance.
MELT Zoom Etiquette Guidelines:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session. If you plan to leave early, inform the faculty member at the top of class using the "Chat" function in your Zoom window.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with the MR administrator, or email “[email protected]" and someone will assist you as soon as possible.