7:00pm – 8:15pm
January 4, 2021
- This workshop will happen via Zoom.
This MELT workshop is offered virtually via Zoom:
Rest + Refuge: Movement Practice
(This intensive is for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color individuals only)
Based on Rosy’s creative practice, this workshop is intended to create space for refuge and rest – for the body, the heart, the mind, and spirit. We will move, breathe, hear, see, and practice deep listening to ourselves and our environment.
This intensive will be presented via Zoom. You do not need to have your video on to participate. Rosy only asks that you be on time, mute yourself when you are not speaking, and take care of yourself during the movement and discussions.
Please participate in a space you can move in freely that is minimally 6×6. Please nourish yourself by having water and any nutrition you need nearby. Please wear comfortable clothing.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session. If you plan to leave early, inform the faculty member at the top of class using the "Chat" function in your Zoom window.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with the MR administrator, or email “[email protected]" and someone will assist you as soon as possible.