11:15am – 12:45pm
September 28, 2020
- This is a FREE class!
- New to Zoom? We suggest reviewing our Zoom class etiquette guidelines before joining class.
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
Align Towards Life
This class will help you align your body to support what you are here to create in life…whether that’s being an awesome dancer, partner, friend, momma, poppa, artist, none or all of the above. I’ll bring in a theme each day, my Moving with Innate Wisdom practice, and simple directives and improvisations to help you transform your body into an active agent and receptacle for your truth. We might end class with a short choreographed phrase, depending on the size of everyone’s bedroom!
Michelle Boulé September 2020 Teaching Dates:
- Tuesday, September 22 and 29 10:30am-12pm Eastern Time
- Monday, September 28 11:15am-12:45pm Eastern Time
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!