10:30am – 12:00pm
Tuesdays, September 8, 2020
- This is a FREE class!
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
- New to Zoom? We suggest reviewing our Zoom class etiquette guidelines before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link in the inbox of the email you registered with to join the session. You must register separately for each occurrence of a given class.
Molly Lieber Fall 2020 Teaching Dates:
Tuesday, September 8 and 15 from 10-11:30am Eastern Time
Friday, September 11 and 25 from 1-2:30pm Eastern Time
About this class:
This class begins by focusing internally, in order to locate our own feeling of movement, and trust it. From this we will track how this feeling moves the body, and eventually how this body moves the space and bodies around it. We will work to achieve ease and comfort from open space, enabling ourselves to settle in ungrounded positions. Class will offer approaches to practice embodying material and dancing without inhibition. We will watch each other while actively not judging, gathering information and reflecting on our own experiences together.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!