6:15pm – 7:30pm
Mondays, May 4, 2020
- This is a FREE class!
- Participants must register for each occurrence of this class.
- New to Zoom? Review our suggested etiquette guidelines below before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link in the inbox of the email you registered with to join the session. You must register separately for each occurrence of this class.
Register for class here:
About this class:
BodyMind Dancing™ is a somatic experience of anatomical gems and pleasurable dancing woven with improvisational structures and follow-along phrases. It is based in Dynamic Embodiment™, Dr. Eddy’s combo of Laban/Bartenieff studies and Body-Mind Centering®. It includes individual, partner and group interplay that supports prowess and health by increasing body awareness. Release tension while you explore dynamic movement! Dancing rejuvenates!
What you need for this class:
- Enough space to stretch out on the floor
- (Optional) Pillow, mat or different size balls, if you have access to them
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- Try to arrive on time, and stay for the duration if your schedule allows.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!