10:00am – 11:30am
Tuesdays & Thursdays, May 26 – May 28, 2020
- This is a FREE class!
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
- New to Zoom? We suggest reviewing our Zoom class etiquette guidelines before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link in the inbox of the email you registered with to join the session. You must register separately for each occurrence of a given class.
About this class:
small space morning class
In a gently systematic way, we will try to find some ease, clarity and a bit of motion, too, as we join each other in our individual spots and focus together.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!
Payment and Support:
Movement Research online programming is FREE! We welcome donations of any size on our Support page here >>
[Virtual] Morning Class
|Thu May 28||10:00am - 11:30am|