11:00am – 1:00pm
Saturdays, April 4, 2020
- This class is FREE!
- Donate to support the employment of working artists.
- Register at the link provided. You'll be a emailed a link to join the session. See you Saturday at 11am!
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Register at the link provided below. Once you register, you'll receive a link in your email to join the session.
About this class:
These virtual classes will be about embodiment of the individual within the collective, contained in one’s own physics and body as well as in the support of transitions and distant others. Using somatic researches, release techniques, body-mind practices, contact improvisation solo skills, we will hone in, expand and illuminate our improvisational skills, land in our senses and perceptions, and play with time, space and our imagination alone and together. We are ready.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!