12:30pm – 1:30pm
Wednesdays, January 13, 2021
- This class is FREE!
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
- New to Zoom? We invite you to review our suggested Zoom guidelines on this page.
Movement Research is excited to offer Feldenkrais® online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link to join the session. Participants must register for each occurrence of the class.
About this class:
The Feldenkrais Method® studies the works of our nervous system and our ability to recognize and create movement patterns that are both more efficient and more pleasant. The method emphasizes awareness, distribution of effort/action through the whole self, expanding self-perception and our ability to carry out our intentions. This class is ideal for dancers and people from different backgrounds interested in discovering more about their physicality in a pain-free way and enjoying a larger sense of well-being.
What you need for class:
- Enough space to lie down and move some
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with an administrator or Faculty member, or email “[email protected]” and someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!