11:15am – 12:30pm
November 16, 2020
- This is a FREE class!
- New to Zoom? We suggest reviewing our Zoom class etiquette guidelines before joining class.
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
Love Letters 2 Your Body
Love Letters 2 Your Body is an open investigation / framework exploring somatic practices as a space to imagine outside the complexities of normalcy. Imagine space inside an embodied practice of care + joy + collective calling + love. The practice starts with writing a love letter to your self as ode and then guided practice to honor your body.
To register for Malcolm-x Betts' Tuesday classes, click HERE.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to let your instructor know ("Chat" > "Chat with Host"). It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video in which someone is inattentive or not participating.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!