10:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesdays, February 7, 2023
MR, 122CC – Ninth Street Studio
150 1st Avenue New York, NY 10009
- [In-person] Single Classes are $16/class.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated; proof of vaccination and photo ID must be presented on-site in order to gain entry
- Currently, MR is requiring N95/KN95/KF94 masks to be worn at all times during the class.
- This class is located at 122CC – Ninth Street Studio
[In-person] Single Classes are $16/class.
Pre-registration is required.
Wanda Gala will sub for Malcolm-x Betts on March 7, 2023.
For the HEALTH of OUR COMMUNITIES, we will continue to follow our current >>MR COVID-19 Safety Protocols<< which require that participants must be fully vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination before each class. Movement Research is unable to admit anyone who is not able to present vaccination proof and photo ID.
Love Letters 2 Your Body is an open investigation / framework exploring somatic practices as a space to imagine outside the complexities of normalcy. Imagine space inside an embodied practice of care + joy + collective calling + love. The practice starts with writing a love letter to your self as ode and then guided practice to honor your body.
-This class includes auditive guidance.
For access-related questions and requests, please email [email protected], subject line "Malcolm-x Betts."
[ID: a photo of Malcolm-x Betts with a hazy orange filter. He is standing looking downwards into the camera with his right arm crossed over his body and his left arm bent at the elbow, palm held softly. The image is double exposed and there is a silhouette of his body towards the left of the image.]