10:00am – 11:00am
Mondays, December 5, 2022
- [Virtual] Single Classes are offered at a sliding scale from $25-$5//class.
- Payment is required for Class Registration.
- Automated closed captioning will be available for all Zoom workshops and classes.
- Review the Online Best Practices Guides in the description before joining.
Dec 12, 2022 class is canceled due to snowfall and internet service interruption.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
This class is offered at a sliding scale from $25-$5//class.
Payment is required for Class Registration.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for additional support. Before joining class, review Online Class Best Practices
We will engage our intuitive, technical and imaginative capacities towards moving with freedom, efficiency, and specificity. Informed by my practice and study of Skinner Releasing Technique (TM) this class utilizes poetic imagery and movement studies from SRT, various sound environments, and other improvisational and somatic approaches that ignite spontaneous movement. Integrating internal and external awareness, this multi-layered practice allows for letting go of habitual holding patterns and emboldens us to refine our perception and performance of movement.
What you need for this class:
- Enough space to stretch out on the floor
- Please bring clothing layers.
- Open to ALL, with or without movement training.
More Helpful links:
- Consult our Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore all donation options on our Support page
- Join our email list
- Provide feedback for an online class Review Online Class Best Practices
[ID: Three light-skinned people with dark hair are moving in a dance studio with a wooden floor and white walls. Person on the left is wearing black pants and a white sweatshirt. They are stepping forward with their right leg while their right arm swings back. The person foreground right wears all black clothing and is bent over with outstretched right arm, head tilted to the right. Person background right wearing all black stands facing sideways with bent knees. Part of their face is obscured by the person in the foreground.]
This class includes auditive guidance.
For access requests and questions, please contact [email protected], subject line “Releasing, Julie Mayo.”