6:00pm – 7:00pm
Mondays, January 3, 2022
- This is a FREE class!
- Donate at the link provided to support the employment of working artists.
- Participants must register for each occurrence of this class.
- Please review our Best Practices guide before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class via Zoom. Register below, and you'll receive a link to join the session. You must register separately for each occurrence of class.
Sherry Greenspan will teach the class on Mondays
June 27, July 18, and July 25
No Class: May 30 & July 4.
BodyMind Dancing™ is a somatic experience of anatomical gems and pleasurable dancing woven with improvisational structures and follow-along phrases. It is based in Dynamic Embodiment™, Dr. Eddy’s combo of Laban/Bartenieff studies and Body-Mind Centering®. With camera on or off, feel free to move in anyway to the verbal and movement cues provided, to support health and creativity by increasing body-mind awareness. Release tension while you explore dynamic movement! Dancing rejuvenates!
What you need for this class:
- Enough space to stretch out on the floor
- (Optional) Pillow, mat or different size balls, if you have access to them