6:00pm – 7:00pm
Mondays, September 13, 2021
- This is a FREE class!
- Donate at the link provided to support the employment of working artists.
- Participants must register for each occurrence of this class.
- Please review our Best Practices guide before joining class.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class via Zoom. Register below, and you'll receive a link to join the session. You must register separately for each occurrence of class.
About this class:
BodyMind Dancing™ is a somatic experience of anatomical gems and pleasurable dancing woven with improvisational structures and follow-along phrases. It is based in Dynamic Embodiment™, Dr. Eddy’s combo of Laban/Bartenieff studies and Body-Mind Centering®. With camera on or off, feel free to move in anyway to the verbal and movement cues provided, to support health and creativity by increasing body-mind awareness. Release tension while you explore dynamic movement! Dancing rejuvenates!
What you need for this class:
- Enough space to stretch out on the floor
- (Optional) Pillow, mat or different size balls, if you have access to them