11:00am – 1:00pm
Saturdays, January 16, 2021
- This class is FREE!
- We welcome donations on our "Support" page above.
- There is no class on U.S. Memorial Day weekend: May 29, 2021.
Movement Research is excited to offer this class online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Register at the link provided below. Once you register, you'll receive a link in your email to join the session.
There is no class on U.S. Memorial Day weekend: May 29, 2021.
About this class:
These virtual classes will be about embodiment of the individual within the collective, contained in one’s own physics and body as well as in the support of transitions and distant others. Using somatic researches, release techniques, body-mind practices, contact improvisation solo skills, we will hone in, expand and illuminate our improvisational skills, land in our senses and perceptions, and play with time, space and our imagination alone and together. We are ready.
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with an administrator or Faculty member, or email “[email protected]” and someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!