4:00pm – 6:00pm
January 11, 2021
- This MELT workshop is being offered virtually through Zoom.
- Registration is OPEN!
- Drop-ins are not available for this workshop.
Movement Research offers this MELT workshop virtually over Zoom.
In this workshop we'll use the sensory and kinesthetic work through the lens of the Feldenkrais Method to achieve a personal and deep embodiment. We'll investigate energetic patterns of awareness through space and time, all while recognizing our bias and respecting the logic of our body's movement, and its deepest connection to our mother tree roots. Each session will begin with the slow, somatic lesson in Feldenkrais to focus our personal attention on our innate habits and our organization. We'll use this awareness to uncover the endless possibilities that arise from improvisational and exploratory movement sequences.
MELT Zoom Etiquette Guidelines:
- We ask that you please "Mute" yourself when you are not verbally participating.
- There is to be no recording of any kind of class.
- Please do your best to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the session. If you plan to leave early, inform the faculty member at the top of class using the "Chat" function in your Zoom window.
- Experiencing connectivity or technological issues? Either use the "Chat" function to communicate with the MR administrator, or email “[email protected]" and someone will assist you as soon as possible.