10:30am – 11:45am
Wednesdays, July 1, 2020
- New to Zoom? We invite you to review our suggested Zoom etiquette guidelines on this page.
- The capacity for this class is limited.
In the wake of COVID-19, Movement Research partners with the Trisha Brown Dance Company to host a $10 online weekly Company Class through Zoom taught by a rotating cast of current and former company members. To register for class, follow the link below. Once you've paid you'll receive instructions to join the session. Class capacity is limited.
A personal note from TBDC Education Director Stacy Spence:
I would like to thank all of you who have joined us in the Virtual Trisha Brown Dance Company Classes as we celebrate, learn and share Trisha's work. It has brought joy to my heart to experience the togetherness and goodwill transmitted by participants from all over the world. It has brought healing to my heart to experience each of the teachers sharing their wonderful, thoughtful selves as they lead us through class.
About this class:
TBDC in partnership with Movement Research in New York City are offering online Trisha Brown weekly company class. Core principles of Brown’s work including technique taught via the creative and physical practices of past and current TBDC dancers. Each teacher offers a unique focus and range of personal experience related to their understanding of Trisha’s choreographic sensibility, with the goal of empowering students in their artistic pursuits.
TBDC Class Zoom Etiquette:
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to just your instructor ("Chat" > "Chat with Host") so that they know that this is what you’re doing. It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video that is turned off, or one in which someone is inattentive.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
- There is not to be any recording of classes.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!