12:30pm – 1:30pm
Wednesdays, September 9 – September 30, 2020
- This class is FREE!
- Donate to support Movement Research online programs on our "Support" Tab above.
- New to Zoom? We invite you to review our suggested Zoom etiquette guidelines on this page.
Movement Research is excited to offer Feldenkrais® online via Zoom. Registration is required for MR online classes. Once you register, you'll receive a link to join the session. Participants must register for each occurrence of the class.
About this class:
The Feldenkrais Method® studies the works of our nervous system and our ability to recognize and create movement patterns that are both more efficient and more pleasant. The method emphasizes awareness, distribution of effort/action through the whole self, expanding self-perception and our ability to carry out our intentions. This class is ideal for dancers and people from different backgrounds interested in discovering more about their physicality in a pain-free way and enjoying a larger sense of well-being.
What you need for class:
- Enough space to lie down and move some
Movement Research Zoom Etiquette:
Since many of us are new to taking class on Zoom, MR has compiled some etiquette guidelines to ensure that everyone’s time in class is full and respected.
- We ask that you "mute" yourself at all times, unless Faculty has asked you to verbally participate.
- If you’re dropping in to see how this class might suit you, please keep your video off. Send a message to let your instructor know ("Chat" > "Chat with Host"). It can be disorienting for both your instructor and fellow participants to see a video in which someone is inattentive or not participating.
- Have a question or concern? Use the chat function to communicate with the class and/or teacher.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy class!
Payment and Support:
Most of Movement Research online programming is FREE! We welcome donations of any size on our Support page here >>
|Wed Sep 23||12:30pm - 1:30pm|
|Wed Sep 30||12:30pm - 1:30pm|