150 1st Avenue
New York, New Yorks
- Pre-Registration is needed for ALL in-person classes.
- All in-person attendees must show proof of vaccination and photo ID.
- Masks must be worn for the entire duration of the class.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols at Movement Research
Updated as of May 12, 2022
As variants continue to arise and circumstances around the virus shift, MR’s COVID protocols are subject to change. If circumstances related to COVID-19 arise that prevent you from attending a class or workshop for which you have pre-registered, you will be issued a full refund.
If you have any questions please direct them to [email protected]
[In-Person] Classes, Workshops, and Events
(at 122 Community Center, Eden’s Expressway, and Judson Church)
- To attend or participate [In-person] events at 122 Community Center, Eden’s Expressway or Judson Church, individuals must be fully vaccinated and display proof of vaccination status (via CDC vaccination card, NYC Vaccination record, NYC COVID Safe App and Excelsior Pass) as well as a form of photo identification, (which may include driver’s license, passport, government issued ID, school issued ID, or work-issued ID card).
- Movement Research is unable to admit anyone who is not able to present these documents.
- A CDC-approved face covering is required to be worn at all times during the class, workshop or event.
- For Open Performance, taking place at 122 Community Center, performers may perform unmasked if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within one day prior to the event.
- For MR at the Judson Church, performers may perform unmasked without providing proof of a negative test.
Read more about COVID-19 vaccines, boosters, and staying up to date on the CDC website HERE.
Subsidized Rehearsal Space Program
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As of September 13th, 2021, all individuals, age 5 and up, visiting a Movement Research location must:
- be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks following receiving both doses of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) with a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO, and
- must provide proof of vaccination at least 48 hours in advance by completing our Covid Vaccine Verification Form
- CDC vaccination card (A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable).
- NYC Vaccination Record (A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App
- Excelsior Pass
Proof of vaccination includes:
- Individuals must also provide a form of photo identification, which may include driver’s license, passport, government issued ID, school issued ID, or work issued ID card.
- Any individual who submits falsified vaccination records will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- If you need any assistance completing the form or need to provide this information in a different format, please email Mariah Busk at [email protected]
Please note: Anyone accessing the 122 Community Center building between 12pm-5pm Monday-Sunday, in addition to completing this form, will need to display their proof of vaccination and photo ID as they enter the building.
ONSITE PROTOCOLS FOR BUILDING COMMON AREAS (hallways, lobby, elevators, etc.) at 122 Community Center and 537 Broadway in which Eden’s Expressway is located:
- A CDC approved face covering is required to be worn at all times in the common areas of the building (lobby, elevator, bathrooms, hallways, etc.)
- Unless an employee, intern or contractor is working on an assigned task in a common area, individuals are not permitted to conduct activities in building common spaces including entry plaza, lobby, hallways, and stairwells. These areas are designated as pass-through spaces only.
IN STUDIO PROTOCOLS: (122CC and Eden’s Expressway)
- A minimum of 30 minutes will be scheduled between rehearsals, where no one will have access to the space. Please do not enter the studio earlier than your start time and please exit the studio promptly at the end of your rehearsal.
- Participants in a class, workshop or public event in MR Studios are required to wear masks in the studio at all times.