150 1st Avenue
New York, New Yorks
- Pre-Registration is needed for ALL in-person classes.
- All in-person attendees must show proof of vaccination and photo ID.
- Masks must be worn for the entire duration of the class.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols at Movement Research
Updated as of February 15, 2023
As variants continue to arise and circumstances around the virus shift, MR’s COVID protocols are subject to change. If circumstances related to COVID-19 arise that prevent you from attending a class or workshop for which you have pre-registered, you will be issued a full refund.
[In-Person] Classes & Workshops
(at Movement Research at 122 Community Center, Eden’s Expressway, and Judson Church)
- To attend or participate [In-person] Classes & Workshops at Movement Research at 122 Community Center, Eden’s Expressway or Judson Church, individuals must display proof of COVID-19 vaccination (via CDC vaccination card, NYC Vaccination record, NYC COVID Safe App, and Excelsior Pass) as well as a form of photo identification, (which may include driver’s license, passport, government-issued ID, the school issued ID, or work-issued ID card).
- Movement Research is unable to admit anyone who is not able to present these documents.
- A CDC-approved face covering is required to be worn at all times during the class, workshop or event. Currently, MR is requiring N95/KN95/KF94 masks. Movement Research can provide N95/KN95/KF94 masks if you do not have/bring your own.
(MR at Judson Church, Open Performance,
Studies Projects, GPS Chats)
- To attend Free [In-person] events at Movement Research at 122 Community Center or Judson Memorial Church, a CDC-approved face covering is required to be worn at all times during the event. Currently, MR is requiring N95/KN95/KF94 masks. Movement Research can provide N95/KN95/KF94 masks if you do not have/bring your own.
- For Open Performance, taking place at Movement Research at 122 Community Center, and MR at the Judson Church, taking place at Judson Memorial Church, performers may perform unmasked if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within one day prior to the event.
Read more about COVID-19 vaccines, boosters, and staying up to date on the CDC website HERE.
Subsidized Rehearsal Space Program
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As of February 2023, proof of vaccination is no longer required by Movement Research to request Subsidized vaccination is no longer required to request subsidized rehearsal space at Movement Research studio spaces.
ONSITE PROTOCOLS FOR BUILDING COMMON AREAS (hallways, lobby, elevators, etc.) at 122 Community Center and 537 Broadway in which Eden’s Expressway is located:
- A CDC approved face covering is required to be worn at all times in the common areas of the building (lobby, elevator, bathrooms, hallways, etc.) Currently, MR is requiring N95/KN95/KF94 masks.
- Unless an employee, intern or contractor is working on an assigned task in a common area, individuals are not permitted to conduct activities in building common spaces including entry plaza, lobby, hallways, and stairwells. These areas are designated as pass-through spaces only.
IN STUDIO PROTOCOLS: (122CC and Eden’s Expressway)
- A minimum of 30 minutes will be scheduled between rehearsals, where no one will have access to the space. Please do not enter the studio earlier than your start time and please exit the studio promptly at the end of your rehearsal.
- Participants in a class, workshop or public event in MR Studios are required to wear masks in the studio at all times.
Classes & Events @ Covid Safety Protocols
[In-Person] Trisha Brown Dance Company
Shelley Senter, Patrick Needham, Lisa Kraus, Jamie Scott, Leah Ives, Amanda Kmett'Pendry, Cecily Campbell, Mariah Maloney, Spencer Weidie
Wed, Feb 1 – May 31
Movement Research at the Judson Church (June 5, 2023)
AJ Wilson and Micah Lat, Zona Limítrofe, Yanghee Lee